IN SEARCH OF:
Do you have what it takes to be part of our dynamic team of fitness professionals?
We are looking for a few awesome people to join our team and help us continue to serve the best possible training experience to our members.
In this position you will learn the training systems and coaching progressions utilized at Renegade Fitness. The ideal candidate for this position will have a passion for helping people achieve their goals and an insatiable desire to grow as a coach and fitness professional. This position does not require immediate knowledge and understanding of our training programs but it does require that the individual is able to communicate well with others, work in a team environment, and establish personal connections with our clients. This candidate will be working with our adult training programs. The more diverse the Coach, the more valuable you are to the business. The ideal candidate will be able to teach and coach clients clearly, have patience, understand the value of time, be prompt, and be pleasant and upbeat at all times. Renegade Fitness is looking to bring in a high energy, motivated fitness professional that has a desire to learn and a passion for fitness.
1. High School diploma or equivalent
2. Personal Training certification or relevant degree
3. Neat, clean appearance; prompt & efficient, loyal, honest, and dependable
4. Excellent communication skills are required, including phone etiquette and customer service
5. Ability to coach in a team atmosphere and motivate clients
6. Passionate and willing to learn
7. MUST sign non-compete/confidentiality agreement
Training Manager/Head Coach
To ensure that client sessions are as effective as possible
MINIMUM REQUIRED PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Coaching- must arrive a minimum of 15 minutes early to all group sessions and workshops scheduled to coach, maintain professional coaching standards as defined by the Training Manager.
2. Assessments and Group Training orientation- responsible for knowing and implementing the standard protocol as set forth by the Training Manager.
3. Sales- must be able to follow the sales process and convert prospects during the assessment process, during group orientation, after classes, and after other program offerings in accordance with the systems set up by the management team
4. Internal marketing- must be willing to implement internal marketing systems as given by management
5. Attendance at continuing education events and in-services
6. Capable to coach in many different scenarios and with many types of clients. (This position will work with adult clients)
ADDITIONAL POTENTIAL PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Program design (if deemed capable by the head coach)- designs training programs for adult training; submits them to head coach for approval
2. Administrative duties as assigned
3. Cleaning Duties as assigned TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Paid Hourly. 12-20 hours per week (starting) flexible availability required
HOW TO APPLY:
We’re looking to hire the right person as soon as possible. So if this job sounds good to you, follow these instructions precisely.
Here’s what we want from you
- Provide a resume that includes your education, ALL prior work experience, and any skills you have.
- Write a 100-200 word cover letter explaining why you are the perfect person to fill this position. Include full contact information (name, address, phone, email) on this cover letter.
- On a separate document list at least three references with phone numbers and what your relationship is with the references (i.e. — previous employer, college professor, etc).
- Email resume, cover letter and references to Renegadefitness1@gmail.com
We will review your application, and if we feel you’re a good prospect, we’ll call or email you to set up a personal interview.
The sooner we get your application, the better! We believe in taking action quickly. So get your application in pronto! We look forward to reviewing it and hopefully meeting you personally.
Again, Thank You very much for your interest.
P.S. – This is not a corporate type of structured job. We are entrepreneurial small business owners. We move quickly to capitalize on opportunities. This is not the type of job where just showing up is enough. Renegade Fitness is everything to us. If you perform, you will be rewarded. We want nothing more than to find a person who takes real interest in doing good work and contributing to the growth of the business. We recognize and reward performance!
With all that said, enthusiasm and a positive attitude go long way in our book. As long as you have the basic skills we mentioned, and a great attitude, you’re definitely a candidate!