1. Facility occupancy will be limited each hour to a restricted number of clients based upon the standards set by the state of OH.
2. Members will have access to their own equipment during their training sessions that does not need to be shared with other members. Any and all equipment that is shared during the training sessions hour will be sanitized before it changes hands. See the picture above for our new pod fitness model for our group program.
There will be several variations of the pod and in each you will have your OWN equipment for each portion of the workout along with your own disinfectant station.
3. Members will remain 6-8 feet apart during training sessions.
4. Staff will remain 6-8 feet away from members.
5. All equipment will be fully sanitized before/after each member use every hour.
6. Staff will conduct regular disinfecting of high-touch areas every hour using CDC approved cleaning solutions and ones that are approved to be effective at killing the COVID-19 virus.
7. Water fountains will temporarily be closed.
8. All Employees will be screened before returning to work.
9. All Employees will wear personal protective equipment inside of the building. (members are NOT required to wear PPE, more on this below)
10. Doors will be kept open when possible to improve ventilation.
11. Members will be required to wash/sanitize their hands upon entry and exit of the facility.
12. Members will be asked to bring a separate pair of "clean" shoes to wear in the facility to cut down on outside germs being brought into the facility. If you cannot bring a separate pair of shoes we will provide disinfectant that you can use on the bottom of your shoes upon entry.
13. As always, each member will be required to sign up for their session time. We will have to be strict on this as each session will have a specific occupancy we cannot exceed. NO EXCEPTION.
14. Third party cleaning services will be used as necessary to maintain the highest quality cleaning standards between daily staff cleaning hours.
15. Anyone that is feeling ill or sick is asked to stay at home.
16. Bathrooms and common areas will also be spaced appropriately to maintain proper social distancing.
17. We will be suspending the ability to bring your children with you to the facility during phase 1.
18. Extra cleaning supplies and hand sanitizing stations will be provided throughout the facility.
Please arrive no more than 10 mins early to your workout time. If you are more than 10 mins early for your session please wait in your car.
This will allow enough time between sessions to properly clean and get everyone out before the next hour of members arrive.
We also ask that you only bring into the facility what is absolutely essential, water, purse, keys. wallets etc.
**Group Training Members** When you arrive please place your things around the outside perimeter of the room on the designed marked floor spots. For everyone's safety, please do not place your things on any training equipment (boxes, benches etc.)
What happens when reduced session capacity makes it harder to book training sessions?
We have initially added additional large group times and have a contingency plan to add more group and semi private times if this becomes and issue. We will continually be re-evaluating this situation.
Will online Zoom workouts still be available?
We plan to continue to offer our online virtual studio until the end of JUNE currently. Session times will be M/W/F at 9am and T/TH at 4:30 pm.
If I need to change a session time or have a membership question what is the best way to contact Renegade?
We will be having limited office hours during phase one. If you need to contact the office for any reason please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within 24 hours. You can still call as needed but please keep in mind we might not be able to have someone in the office to receive your call.
When can we start booking training sessions?
We are officially opening the facility back up on 5/26. You can start booking your training sessions through MINDBODY starting on Monday 5/18.
What is the best (+safest) way for a new member to get started if they are interested in RF?
As always all new members/trial memberships will be required to set up an initial appointment. This can be done through out website or via email: email@example.com
Will workouts follow the same format as before?
Session length will remain the same for both group and semi private training. Session outlines will be modified to fit social distancing guidelines and allow for members to keep a 6-8 ft distance.
Will masks be mandatory for workouts? If so, will they be provided?
We will not require members to wear masks during their workouts. This will be a personal choice. If a member chooses to wear a mask, they will need to bring their own as we will not be providing them.
Will temperatures or questionnaires be required from members upon arrival?
We will be screening all employees but not requiring temperatures or questionnaires from members. We are asking all members to self diagnose and stay home if they are not feeling well or have someone in their household sick and have been in close contact.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The goal with everything we are doing is a BALANCE of caution, protective measures AND ease and comfort and an overall sense of peace and security when you come into our doors!